Saturday, February 11, 2012

CNY's post (III) ♥

Heyy my readers.I have been so long time din blogged edi although that only a week-time.coz Imma lil lazyy! But luckily I found my mood to blog again. My CNY's post still not finished yet. Then todayy,I will continue it.
let's start the show. ;)
My last post is till chor 5.I start from chor 6,okay? loll
My papa has a friend who is very very very rich invite my whole family to his house which located on the hill.Can you see that?! How is he so rich.That uncle,I already forget his name.lalala so friendly his person.
That's what his house looks like. x) Whole house made from bamboos.
From the top of his house's view! Buffet everyone. Delicious!!
No point for this picca LOL
Can you ignore my stim-look? -.- Just spot the night view from the top of the hills!!That day I saw some fireworks below me!! haha,exicited. =.=
My pa and mum. nice right?
teehee! finally she wanna capture with me! but she looks stim. Spectie look. yayy!
I lazy upload the video that about the fireworks,it's too long and Imma inpatient.ahaha
The fireworks on that day costs 6k-8k!!!Awesomeeeeeee!!!

SKIP***
Gurneyy on 1/2/2012 !! with Marilyn and Pauline.Marilyn din back yet that time.^____^
Pauline's whole family went too! So ppl mountain ppl sea. But less Reven Ooi. ;( She is a busy ladyy!
Pixie time and shopping time came. lollllllll
The girlsss xoxo.
Shopping the whole dayy!
We Love Chatime!! :*
                                                           Then dinner time!! C:
"gu leng peng" bwahaahahah
Thanks Line's dad for treating me this. C:



***
Here comes the day.Marilyn gonna leave Malysia to Australia. So sad so sad! =X
Her flight flies on 9pm,Pauline's dad and mum fetch us to Penang Airport.
Photos say everything. =]
She's so pretty :)
Oops,,her bro! :) cute boom! :*
Bubye!!!We will miss you so so much!!! muackss :* love you!! After some years,our turn to Australia to find you yah!! :) Don't forget to miss us o! =)
 This year I have a absolutely memorable Chinese New Year because of you! So happyy! :D
Anyways,bye bye!take good care yah! XOXO.


 Stay tuned.





No comments:

Post a Comment