Tuesday, February 16, 2010

初三


my cousin v me =)
my 38 sis XD


2day i so early jiu wake up jor lor XP

heihei^^

ply pc 1st n den c tv

wahaha XD

n den afternoon ><

go 2 eat small chicken

walao 48 ppl mountain ppl sea

at thr

c tiok a family

super qio d

all family members 染头发

annehhhh qio~

small small d oso gt neh~

haha

my mum say his mum sure open saloon

n den use the left 1 n giv his son use

wahaha XD

my cousin bring me go 2 SUNWAY

we plan go 2 c LIGHTNING THIEF d

after we reach sunway

reali ppl mountain ppl sea

we alr queue up bout 40minits

n den no tickets anymore

hng...!

=="

whn buying ticket c tiok REVEN n SHIN ER

hoho~

2 leng lui

after dat

my cousin treat me eat ice cream =)

yummy~~!

at nite

we go 2 tambun n eat dinner

oso yummy~~~!

at nite

we go 2 sing K



my another cousin vry pro in sing d

i juz com bck nia

haha =D

sing jor many songs

syiok-nyaaaa




No comments:

Post a Comment