Thursday, May 6, 2010

~.~

ytd...
somting funny thing happen
in front of MR.DIY gt somting happen
after habis tuition...
while waiting 4 my mum
c tiok many ppl stand in front of the DIY
me n kyann 2 kepo go do kepo
thought gt rompak
so kepo ask ppl..
say a chinis gal n an indian guy arguing
duno arguing wat pun
reali lame...
n den we wok bck ...
suddenly gt police car com
we 2 am teh...=="
gt so serious mie??!!
n den we wok 2 thr again..
many of ppl crowded thr jor~~~
me n kyann go thr do kepo nia...
n "kek shio"~~
wahaha XD
we 2 din hear tiok wat news pun..
so wok bck again~~~
=.="
bt the lady vry CHIAK !!!!
c tiok our caoch !!!
woohoo~~~

my k-mak
CHEER UP !!!!!


2day i alr complete my SJ folio~
wow~~~
so comfortable nw...
bt~
still gt GE folio...arghhh~~~


yoki___
gambatae____

No comments:

Post a Comment