Friday, November 18, 2011

4SA5/ 2011

Finally,my form4 life was finished.
Imma veryy reluctant to end it up!
From form1 till form4,
the class most I love is 4SA5/2011.
LOVE x 1000000000000000000000....undifined xD
Yesterdayy,was the last dayy 4SA5 presence.
Todayyy!It is gone! but it won't disappear from out hearts!
 From our 45 pupil's hearts!! =D
This class was filled up w/h many types of fren! xD
We play together,studyy together,eat together,laugh together,sad together,say teacher's backwords together,watch movie together,bowling together,celebrate birthdayy together,cry together,pixie together,play together,killer together,true or dare together,kap siao together,
I can't forget all the memories between us.

















For more pixie,Click here.or click here.orclick here.
Coz I lazyy to upload here.
Too manny liao.
I'm very happyy that I was studying in this class this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment