Friday, November 4, 2011

Shiwei's birthday post.

Shiwei,that ladyy.
1/11/1995 her birthday,this year celebrate at 1/11/2011.
Nice number.
Location: Sunway Carnival Mall -.-
I know u wanna say,Sunway lagi ._.
After Sushi King,went to Starbucks!
Oh yeah! we lovin' it!! <3
Starbucks,our favourite.
Tell me tell me,who don't love it? x)
We watched __In Time__
good movie!!
Rate :10/10
Justin Timberlake!! He's the main character,I nearly melt!! 

Pixie time>>>
 Starbucks.
 what the face I m?I think Imma too happy xD
 I like this so muchh! :)
 Teehee :D
 Should I put this as profile picca? ._.
 Starbucks girl =) We love it.
 taadaaa...C:
 kyann,my best friend !! Love her.
 XOXO.
 pauline siew!! my dear :S
 I wanna make this my profile piccaa,ok mou?
 hoho~somebody wanna kill me!! XD
 birthdayy girl w/h me :D

 I like the feel,but Im too dark. ;'(
 深情对望xD
 <3

 Imma zi lian kuang :D
 No me,cause I'm taking this photo! =P
 Greedyy!
 BFF ya!
 peace ~ :)
 SOLO.
eyy,who know this guy?I curi curi snap his photo! aha xD

Happyy belated Birthdayy ya,girl. 
:D



No comments:

Post a Comment