Friday, January 6, 2012

Studyy mood. /.\

Finally Finally Finallyyy! It's friday! Happy die! :) Today is da third dayy of school.Izzit fun this year your class?NO. I'm not. Haizzz No idea lar,,,my result good like shit! /.\ My class so so so emo geh! include me actually =.= The 2nd dayy of school only,my beloved hair already chopped-off by the barber.wtffff    I gonna crazy. HOW I WANNA CELEBRATE MY CHNESE NEW YEAR with such a short hair??? Stupid lar.Imma so despair. TT Still left about 2 weeks only.YO! what the forkkkkk!!! Grrr.......yesterdayy I just took tiok my new spec.huhu :* oh yeahhh!! xoxo.
 New spec with short hair. :* This is da prove. =]


Hey friend,are you ready for CNY ??
Hey friend,are you buy all your clothes ??
Hey friend,are you happy to celebrate CNY ??
Hey friend,are you gonna travel when CNY ??
So sad This year I din go anywhere. Stay at home to wait for people jio. x)
And wait for Marilyn who live in Australia come back hwne CNY!! XOXO. ^3^

bye.till here.

No comments:

Post a Comment