Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Countdown for the starting of 2012 and ending of 2011. ♥

The blogger curi curi update my beloved bloggie.huhu :*
Todayy is the first dayy of school.
Happy but I not very like this class. :'(
As a form 5 student,I must appreciated to have the last study-life...
Nevermind lar,,,What can I do?! just accept it lar. >.<


1/1/2011 is the biggest dayy for every human even the world. =P haha,that's just my conclusion#
Me this cha boh sure hang out mia lar.Went to Auto City.super duper syiok and happy!
6pm I went to Cheeying's house + make up. Hiao.
Before make up,really pai kua /.\
In her room. :) First time!
About 8pm,we only reached.The skyy already black in colour liao.
So many people. Peoplemountainpeoplesea# ;(
Stomach started hungry,then we decided to eat at Winter Warmers. But,it is full of people. TT
No Idea then.We walked to McD.what the forkkkk!! so far. haizzz
Something unhappy things happen at this momment,luckilyy it is fine now. :D
XOXO.
Shopping time!!! yo yo yo!! =]  Din buy tiok anyy things pun. >.<
Some of the reasons,I become Alphi and Mau mao's big big spotlight.
Imma forever alone lar. ;;(
XIAO GUI was there that time. So small lar him when I saw tiok him.Coz stand so far from him. x)
Stand for so long time, Starbucks again.Can sit,got air-cond to blow,can drink my lovelyy Starbucks.
Happy Die!!! :D    Mocha without chocolate chips.
Saw tiok manyy leng zaii and leng luii there. memorable and awesome countdown.
I had never seen so amazing fireworks before.Like it so muchie!!
Happyy single dayy but Imma enjoyy it. =)
Share some pictures.
.♥
Suddenlyy she said she got come Auto Cityy! Then sure want capture with her lar.
Me,Michelle Teh and Cheeying!! ♥    likeyyy!
black black ;( Obvious or not my make up? x)
Thanks Xinjia for bringing her to meet me!She's Zhen Yee.Long time no see! miss her so muchie!
Become leng luii liao wor. :)
 My current Profile Picture.Press.Here. Give me a LIKE ya! XOXO.
Till here fo the countdown post .

 Next Post.  (1/1/2012)
 
The big day 1/1/2011. Only my sista and I went to Sunway.
No adults,only 2 person.
Then we went to Kim Gary for brunch.Wanna crazyy! super hungry.
Nice hor?but not delecious. uekkk =/
Rm18.90. It's a set lunch. ;) Not bad narh.
Taadaa. :* That's me! ♥ The most nicee eh food. =D
Then she met her friends.Left me alone,SAD DIE!
They still went to Track 7. Imma forever alone. ;'( pityy lar!
Then,I went to Starbucks alone.Miss LOnely here!!!!!! arggghhhhhh.gonna crazyy that time.
Someone say me Starbucks kaki. xD  No idea,I like it.

At night,we went to Zwin Han's house for BBQ.woww!!!
Beer.
Using someone's HTC capture ehh. So nice the effect. =P
Tiger and Peace. xoxo.

Actually i have capture many many more. ;( the hp owner din upload the picca.
Boi Boi my dear readers.
love youu all much much.

No comments:

Post a Comment