Friday, December 30, 2011

The last post for 2011. C:

Heyy,my beloved readers.
31.12.2011,,,today the last dayy!
I still don't want the coming of 2012 narh. ;'( SAD DIE.
Just now saw Michelle's blog,WOAH she wrote til so long. Myy idol. ;)
I got no enough time to write like her so long.
Okayy,nevrmind.I write shorter than her. x)
This year,,,I grew up jor!! I already a big jie jie. =P hoho
4SA5!! The best class that I ever study! Always have gathering to longer our friendship.
Love it so muchie. Love it like a love song  
 The most crazy class,4SA5! xoxo.
I really appreciated to study in this class!
4SA5 member,I love youu!

 Besties. ;D  Zejing,I know her when Imma form1.But form2,we very very good!:) Then form3,we less contact.Luckily, form4 we are in the same class.Syiok die! =D haha.
Khay Yann,my dear! x)really happy that she's in the same class wif me since we're primary school.We already 3 years not in the same class. But this year,finally we're in the same class. happyy die! =D hoho.

 Love them! .♥

 This year I just like a horse,Here go there go. :( so guai lan =P When June,I went to CLHS International Camp.WOW!Awesome!! :D really awesome the camp.We meet many friends that came from a few countries such as Vietnam,Nigeria,China and Singapore.I won't forget this camp forever. I kinda miss it now.
  My group,group 7!
 We still have performance! I wore Punjabi costumes.The first time!Although we have some thing unhappy but the performance finally end up with happy ending. xD I knew many friends that freaking good!!  Thanks alot to this International camp.Next year,we din allowed to join it again,so sad man! -.-
 Nice boh? xDD
 This 7-days camp gave me lotsa memoryy.but I could not mention it all here.share some pictures here.Coz i din post up it before. >.<
Hoho,saw those shirts? all together we bought 10 pieces! every girl has 1. :)


After this camp,we guys go to Paradise Hotel to stay 1 night. :D
The hiao cha bor. ._. haha,no idea,he's handsome enuff! :D
This is a smurfing trip!!! :) after check-out,we went to Gurney to watch Smurf! Everybody is smurfing here and there. >.< Nice trip!! :D 


16/12/2011.Imma follow my school trip to Taiwan for only 5 days! ;'(
But,I still very happy! C:
OH GOSH! My eyes gonna blind! So many lengzaii and lengluii! Viewww-vit.
We visited many University,Syiok Syiok Syiok!!! =]
Taipei 101. xoxo   
 Da whole trip! =)


This year Chinese New Year,I went to Phuket.WOOHOO! nice trip pun lar! I saw naked ladyy! They're so open! >.< The island is very amazing.Sea water also clean till boom! Not as Penang's sea water.awwww -,-
I still went skuba driving gok!!! Really fantastic
.!♥ I recommended this island! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many outings this year! :) Just photo ro show off! x))
 I lazyy upload liao. =P

 The first time make up.Im hiao and I know it. :D thanks Reven for helping me! :D
The first time performance in the CLB culture night. xoxo! hoho


The memory in this year, it really many many and many! :)
Manyy till can't count. Hope it will not run out from my brain! xD
Beloved 2012 is comin' . :) Still have 10 hours to end up 2011. Teehee!
Hope me grow prettier next year. haha,joke~

Haizzz,next year I need to face the SPM. The year of fuckery*  learn from someody XD
Hope me will get good results.
My mum sayy I can't use pc tomorrow liao.pityy die larf weiii ;'(
Oh yeahhh! Auto cityy later! Meet later ya!
♥.
 Bye,my readers!
I also don't know when I will update blog again narh! TT

No comments:

Post a Comment