Friday, December 23, 2011

Turkeyy! :D

Da blogger finally back alreadyy.
Imma too busy this few days.
Camp and camp again! :)
Wait for my new post ya!
I will post it soon. =D
Todayy we have camp. KRS camp.
Tired but happyy! <3
My leg already wanna patah liao! xD
But I no anyy photo right here. ;(
Sorry lar!! =P
Yesterdayy! A very very special dayy for me. C:
We went Salad Bowl.
Eat turkey!! woohoo :*
Do you ever ate before? :D That's my first time. x)


Taadaa! The big big turkey. :D

I rock da giantic drumstick!! rawrrr!!
Eat till veryy full~ huhu.


Todayy is 23/12/2011.Means that Christmas is comin'.wowww!! Imma excited with it.So,how will youu celebrate your lovelyy X'mas? teehee! :* Who wanna exchange present with me? xDD come on. If you dare present me,I sure dare present back to you! x) I very very very envy those already went KL's friends lar.Imma also wanna go there. :'( Pityy me~
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
-
-
-
End this post with this picca.    小露性感 xDD
Thanks dear readers. :D
Love youu!!

No comments:

Post a Comment