Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas. ;) ♥

♥●•٠·˙Merry Christmαs to all my dear friendss˙·٠•●♥

Yo yo yo!! dear my beloved readers! what's the date todayy?
24/11/2011 !!
It's christmas eve!!
Woohoo! :D
How will you celebrate?
Celebrate with your friends? families?Or have a party? BBQ?Shopping?
U can leave your comment here. x)
Teehee ;*
At night,,Imma will go to Rye's house to have steamboat. XOXO.
Do you want to exchange present with me? x)
Coz nobody want wanna exchange with me. ;(
Come my house. =P
hoho~



I love gingerbread man so muchie. =D
woohoo! so chubbi.

Jingle bells Jingle bells Jingle all the way !!! ♥
Single hell Single hell Single always !!! /.\
Imma single and available now. XoXo.



Bubye.
Wait for myy next post.
It's all bout my camp. ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment