Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Holidayyys! C:

HOLIDAYS!
How was your holidayss?
Izit fun? ;)
Hmmm...my holidayy? quite fun. :D
Next week's function FULL.
woohoo!!!
Just now went to TCH.
For what? Sure is play badminton. -.-
Pityy me! Give someone suan siao.
He sayy me uglyy.Arghhhhh
SAD DIE ;(


Haha,ignore him! =P long time eh picca liao.

Todayy! Imma boring lar :( veryy pityy narh.
Nobody wanna jio me out.
But when can out liao,then no transport! GRRR.....
Pityy DIE! xD
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
If give me choose,I prefer we don't have school holidays. ;)
Coz holidays really can make a human become nua!!! ;(
Imma the example.




 Sometimes I feel Frustation. thinking what to do now*
Smile with the pc. like siao po*
Always sleep.like a piggie*
Someatimes really crazyy jor.EEEEE~ show u myy white white teeth*



Sometimes look like dim-wit.watching the pc with no anyy reaction.*
Finallyy,I hope after holidayys I will been recover from all this crazyy reaction. x)
 Luckilyy I will like this xDD


Yo Yo Yo!!
I'm look forward to Merry X'mas!!
XOXO.
Don't jio me out liao.
Coz I already got function liao.hoho~




*WAITING FOR MY NEXT POST YA!!!
XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment