Saturday, April 17, 2010

PROBLEM gina XD

here raining lorh
T^T
cant go anywhr pun X(
sienz till boom~~~
so rite blog lor XD



i hav many PROBLEMS nw

1st problem is...
dis few days
i super LIKE 2 EAT
walao  >,<
i reali vry beh tahan v my stomach
it oways call me 2 eat
adui
small tummy com out liao T^T
hu can teach me hw 2 STOP IT !!!!!!!!!!!!


2nd problem....
i super damn LIKE 2 waste money
buy dis n dat
buy all dat fei fei d thing
omg...!!!!
wanna slip at the bus stop lerh ) =
hu can teach me 2 STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



3rd problem....
i like 2 buy BAG
ki siao liao me XD
oways buy bag
i oso duno y pun
nw i gt 5 bags XD
geng lor me
i pun feel me vry geng
haha XD


4th problem...
my heart oways wan ply pc
haiz~
bo sim mao thak chek
arghhhhhh....!!!!!!!!
oways wan ply...
ply liao no nit study lerh lor
nw i wan use shit kor piak liao
bt my heart still dowan hear me
oways wanna PLAY PLAY PLAY
hu can teach me 2 STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!



5th problem....
dis pc gt sipek many problem
KNS~
wan upload pic oso beh
wan on9 oso cant
so open pc 4 wat oso duno
haiz...



6th problem...
my HP vry 烂 liao
hu wan present me
i nit a new geh
coz my dis old geh vry pai kua lerh
cant 见人
T^T


7th problem....
my 打球技术很差
一直被我妈perli
hng..!!!!
我不甘愿!!!
问题是谁要教我啊??!!!



8th problem....
my HAIR
super damn short
sipek paikua T^T
din long tiok pun =(
take pic so boh sui
@,@
PAULINE oways say use 避孕丸 2wash hair~~
yerrrr~~~
if u 
u dare 2 use???



9th problem
my lovely grandpapa
he is sick nw
haiz
bt better den b4 lerh lar
bt still cant wok gok neh
my all aunty n uncle com bck 2 jaga him
haiz~~



10th problem...
i like 2 do homwok at SATURDAY n SUNDAY nia
n den dowan do at MONDAY-FRIDAY
i prefer study at MONDAY -FRIDAY
haiz T^T
the FOO TIANG KOW oways wan us pass up book
aduhai~~~~ XD
giv him dimerit nia T^T
hu wan save me arh???



I NOE MY PROBLEM VRY MANY
BT I STILL NIT SOMEONE COM 2 SAVE N 
TEACH ME     XD







No comments:

Post a Comment