Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Pn LEAW , 还我毛来!!!

arghhhh....!!!!
reali sucks..!!!
2day check hair lor...><>super damn short oledi...
Wat the FAK !!!
the si Puan Leaw say my SIMON long
go die larh
ur eye tak stamp or koh tiok sai har??!!!
my hair so short nia leh~~~
evrybody oso say short
reali kiam pak !!!
nt oni me tiok cut nia
PAULINE , TIAN n YUEN oso tiok @,@

thx YIH LING 4 helping us
kamsiah
u vry ho liao~~~
help many ppl cut hair
our future leng lui barber =D
haha XD

whn in the discipline room
the CHUNG SIEW PENG say our hair nt vry short arh
still din 标准
she reali sucks~~~
knn mia...

the SHU YI so geng
after cut habis
scold " 鸡拜 "
WOW
she reali my idol XD


whn my turn...
arghhhh~~~
my bck hair oledi super short...
the barber still cut
my SIMON so short nia
still cut !!!!!!
reali WTF !!!!!!!
nw my head no 毛 liao lor...!!!
vry PAI KUA niao larh...

Pn Leaw...
u hapi liao bo?



n den 害我 giv rm4 n dimerit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




*ps 猪扒永远都比扒好 !!!
来对号入座呗 XD

No comments:

Post a Comment