Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I M THE LUCKIEST PERSON XD


noe y i say like dat??


2day gt SPORTCHECK


walao

u noe whr my hp keep??


in fren's tupperware XD


the stim stim d DOG


adui


our sku gt dis type of prefect


CLB will BYE BYE!!!!!!!!!


2day EDWARD geh chocolate giv the DOG take away


wakakaz


funny lor XD


the PAULINE 2day din com


she say she cant wake up


n den no nit go 2 sku d lor


her parent good lor XD


duno wat period


the NEOH WEI HENG com 2 sit bside me


me,chee yan,yi tian,wei heng mah KAP SIAO lor


the YU HAN duno beh syiok wat


she reali like WEI HENG d lor XD


so angry 4 wat neh???


HATE zhang ke yin !!!!!!!!


detest her !!!!!!!!!


after eating no thing 2 do hor??


no thing do mah go安胎 lar


find so many thing 2 do 4 wat???


arggghhhhh......!!!!!!


reali pek chek her


dis time...


TEOH CHEE YAN
pull me down the water liao


am teh =="


i oso duno hw 2 solve dis problem liao~~~






i noe dis post vry lame
bt i still wan rite
coz..
4 syiok XD







paiseh yah


all my buddy


sunway's pic will later upload


busy XD














woohoo~


my grandpa com bck jor ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment