Saturday, April 3, 2010

wanna bcom fat liao T^T

yuck~~~

ooppsss....



bcom fat liao~



haiz T^T



juz nw



i acc my dad go 2 makan



b4 go out



i say i wan acc him eat nia



bt



whn reach thr...



my mouth start bcom gatal lerh~



adui >,<



my dad call the small waiter com



n order 1 鸭腿面线



bt he say boh liao~~



so my dad change 2 order 鱼头米粉



whm waiting



we eat DIM SAM



geng hor??!!! XD



late late nitez eat DIM SAM



i oso 1st tm hear tiok~



wakakaz~~~



habis eating



we mah wait 4 the 鱼头米粉 lorh~



wait...

wait...wait...

wait...wait...wait....



wait almost 30minutes~



my dad jiu call the small waiter com



my dad ask him is the 鱼头米粉 cooking



the small waiter say "boh liao arh~"



my dad 大声问他 y din early say...



my dad 傻去..=="



i duno wats the small waiter geh 表情 larh~



i guess sure vry funny~~



n i laugh~~~



laugh vry loud



=S



my dad say the small waiter no dare 2 c him liao...



wahaha











add my MSN





thx ^^







rite till here



gud nitez ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment