Saturday, April 17, 2010

SINGING COMPETITION =D

woohoo~ 2day singing competition!!!! nt me contest... go thr 2 help them + oil =D muz congragulate her our superstar
coz she get 1st place

REVEN OOI
i lurve dis ^^
her eyebrow is real d o =D
leng leng ^3^
2day lazy rite~

share som pic..

actually many pic XD


our 1st picca ^^





they naughty capture me XD
muahaha~~our 1st picca =D me n lyming ^3^

wow~~~



arghhh...she stole my bag XD
our PHAN PHAN ^^
my little babe cry lerh XD..coz xin jia stole it frm me XP


miss P
me so special XD


3 siao zha boh XD



i look so weird in dis pic @@
zi high =.=
tiga siao zha boh XD






me n PAULINE SIEW PEI YI XD
i wanna kiss eu >,<



me n xin jia =D


i noe vry blur lar...

bt better den no capture XD

2day syiok lor...

c tiok many long time no c geh pang yao =D

rite till here

gud nitez ^^

enjoy

the dancers reali geng ^^

i vry admire them =D


No comments:

Post a Comment