Sunday, December 20, 2009

HAPI ^^

8am early in the morning jiu wake up jor...

haiz...><..my sis set alarm clock..zzz

coz my sis n me promise wan eat breakfast v them...

i tot is 9am...actually is 9.30am...am teh =="

lastly din go eat v them..so i vry vry am teh =="

adui..>,<...

after eat breakfast..papa tk us go 2 CAMPAP..

thr gt promotion..buy tiok little thing nia..zzz

n den whn bck hom...

at hom d activity of corse is ply pc lar..@@

lunch tm came...

my auntie fon com n say call us go 2 my uncle houz eat lunch...

my uncle houz juz opposite my houz nia..XD

go 2 eat siam food...

coz my auntie is siamist..^^

tatse good lor...lk tom yam aneh d...

bt vry special lar..xixi =]

i eat a little bit nia...coz later wan go learn bmt..

after eating..quickly wok bck hom...

n den call my papa wake up 2 fetch me go 2 learn bmt..=)

2day syiok pun..^^

ho cai 2day zi xiang din call us do many fizikal..

arboh i wil mati...vry thx him lor..^^

kakaz..XD

ken wert GL lor...duno hw 2 say him lerh..

2day my dear fren,hui jia din com..wuwu...

bt nvm..chun kit 2day ho cai gt..acc me..

2day c tiok zhi xuan,won sheng n zong yang go 2 ply bmt neh..

after 'stay' at bmt court 4 4hrs...

my papa com n fetch us lor..

my sis suddenly say at nite wanna go eat dinner at uncle houz..

after bath go thr lor..

taste good oso...gt 10 dishes..

gt 1 dish is 'eng cai' v cili padi..

i eat tiok the cili padi...so so so am teh =="

i feel dat my face vry hot...

quickly go 2 drink water..

walao...vry vry vry vry vry vry vry spicy...

huyor...><..><..><..><..><..><..><..><..><..><...

after 'sao tong' liao..sit at dining room c tv..

ken sheng ,my cousin ply dota...i c him ply...

bt i duno wat he is plying pun..

at thr tok v pc..lk a bit siao..XD

he put so many famous d eng songs...so syiok..XP

i hav a little chubbi cousin named ken theng...super chubbi d..=D

he oni 5 yrs old nia leh~~

let u c his chubbi face...^___^


my cousin d fren hahaXD






alr late lerh..

bye bye

n g00d nitez

^3^

No comments:

Post a Comment