Tuesday, December 29, 2009

celebrate belated X'mas...=D




25/12 at camp..cant celebrate X'mas..

bt nvm...my aunt plan 27/12 celebrate X'mas..

oh yay...!hapi nia me ^^

early in the morning...

my sis go 2 my ama houz...

actually i oso wan go thr d..

bt i wan slip...zzz..

so din go lor...adui..pig is lk dat d lar..><..

my aunt teach her do jelly...

n my aunt do 'chai gui'...

after eating breakfast..i go thr 2 do 'ke po'...XP

i oso help many thing lor...

so i nt 'ke po'...xixi ^^

her 'chai gui'taste super niceee...^^

nah...the 'chai gui'~


haha XD...zi lian kuang coming~






at evening bout 5pm..me n sis go 2 my uncle houz^^

whn reach thr alr many ppl at thr..

so riuh-rendah...=)

here coms my pic..bt i feel boh sui..@.@



my another aunt cook 'loh mee'...so ho liao~

n den sit at dining room c tv..

my chubbi cousin v me XD


so fast 7.00pm...my aunt cook dinner...

call us go 2 eat...

n den i mah eat lor...

after som tm...we exchange present..

i get a teddy bear...so chubbi..^^

let eu c...

(gt arrow point d)


we at thr bout 11.oopm baru balik..

xixi ^^

on the way hom..my sis d present pecah...adui~

so my sis d heart oso wanna broken edi..kolian~

No comments:

Post a Comment